Disabling your Task Manager is sometimes necessary, especially if you are sharing your computer to other people or running a computer rental business. This will prevent any unnecessary changes on your system that can possibly harm your computer.
There are two ways to disable or enable your task manager. One is by using the Group Policy Editor and second is through Windows Registry. However, using the second procedure of editing your registry will be a bit risky and sometimes a pain for normal users. So I will show you how you can disable or enable the task manager the easiest way, It is by changing it’s settings through Group Policy Editor.
1. Click on Start Menu choose Run then type gpedit.msc
2. Click on the plus sign next to User Configuration –> Administrative Templates –> System
3. Select CTR+ALT+Del Options
4. On the right pane select Remove Task Manager
5. Click on Properties
6. Select Enabled, this will disable your Task Manager
7. If you want to bring back you task manager just tick on Not Configured or Disabled and it will bring back your task manager.