Want to access your programs without the need to turn off the annoying UAC dialog box? In Vista there is a hidden administrator account which is disabled by default.
What is the advantages of using this account? well with this account you can access any programs without suffering from the annoying UAC dialog box. The hidden or the built-in administrator has also more privileges than the automatic administrator, regardless of UAC. However, it has a dangerous amount of privileges, and it is not advisable to use it unless you know exactly why you need to use it. I just recommend this if you are performing any troubleshooting on your Vista machine.
Steps to enable hidden Vista Administrator account
1. Open your command prompt in administrator mode. you can do this by right clicking the command prompt and selecting “Run as administrator”
2. Type the following command
net user administrator /active:yes
3. Switch User or Logoff you will now see the Administrator account as a choice.
4. To disable built-in administrator account just logon to your regular user account then type the following command
net user administrator /active:no
5. Your done. You can now use your Super User Account.