Just this morning while I was about to print some documents, I encounter a E27 error on my Canon Pixma MP145 all-in-one printer. This type of error occurs when your waste ink absorber is full. The first thing I did was I clean the holder and the cartridge itself, remove excess inks, spills and some dirts but still no luck. The last solution that I did was I reset the waste ink counter which is not easy and requires lots of trials and tons of patience because it took me I think 10 times before my printer finally resets.
1. Turn off your printer then press the Power button while pressing and holding the Stop/ Reset button.
2. When the Power is lit, press the Stop/Reset button twice while pressing and holding the Power button.
3. When you release the Power button and the Stop/ Reset button, your printer will move into a service mode.
4. When the on/off lights is in green, press the Stop/Reset button 4 times. You will then notice that each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green.
5. Turn off your printer.
6. Turn on your printer.
7. If unsuccessful go back to first step and try again 😀 .
8. If still unsuccessful don’t cry yet just repeat the above procedures until you get your desired result.