If you are a computer geek, you can skip this post. This post is created for beginners who want to learn how to install Windows Fonts.
Installing fonts is a simple job, but that’s if–you know how to do it. For beginners who rely to computer technicians to do formatting and software installation, this can mean a complicated task.
How To Install Windows Font (one by one)
1. Double click on the font that you want to install then click the install button or Right click the font and select install.
How To Install Multiple Windows Fonts
1. Go to your fonts folder
2. Press CTRL + A to select all fonts
3. Copy all fonts by pressing CTRL + C
4. Open Windows Explorer you can use the Windows key + E shortcut or just double click My Computer (normally placed on desktop)
5. Go to drive C: or wherever partition you install your Windows.
6. Open Windows folder and look for the Fonts folder
7. Paste all the fonts inside the Fonts folder
Windows should now auto-install (as shown below) all of the fonts that you copied.
Do you know that you can install fonts without being obligated to put them in your Windows Font folder? Wanna know how? Here is the trick. – How To Install Windows Fonts Using A Shortcut