So you think that everything was going to be great and all will work fine when you upgraded to Internet Explorer 7and all your web browsing problem will be gone? but despite having the latest and stable version of Internet Explorer 7 problems still occurs, such as:
- Internet Explorer temporarily hangs up while loading certain webpages such as those that use the contain Adobe Acrobat Reader plugin or any pages that contain client-side Java applets.
- Web Pages takes more time to load than normally expected even if you have high speed internet connection and your computer just comes from a fresh restart.
- Internet Explorer just stops responding and even refuses to be terminated even if you attempt to end it’s process.
- Internet Explorer spontaneously crashes and stops running
Knowing the exact causes Internet Explorer 7 problems is just as much a mystery now as it has always been with previous versions of this web browser.
Believe it or not, The majority of Internet Explorer 7 problems have nothing to do with with the speed of your internet connection or your computers memory or processing power.
On the contrary, most typically, some of the browser problems can be cause by the following:
- You may have accidentally downloaded rogue spyware into your computer from some pop-up banner from some website that you recently visited.
- You may have accidentally releases a virus into your computer through some file you have downloaded or some e-mail attachment you opened up.
- Your computer’s hard drive may be severely defragmented.
- Your Windows registry might be corrupted or in deeply need of reoptimization.