I am in front of my computer for almost 10 hours a day, doing stuff in blogging and surfing the internet. But another thing that keeps me busy in front of my computer, is the game that I play here. I’ve always been a fan of Windows XP games. I will share to you some secrets that you can use in playing Windows XP games.
Enjoy these winning tricks.
- Instant Win – During game play, Hold down Ctrl + Shift + F10 key. You will be asked if you want to Abort, Retry or Ignore. Choose Abort, then move any card to instantly win.
- Hidden Game Modes – In the Game menu choose Select Game. Enter -1 or -2 to activate the hidden game modes.
- Reveal Mines – Type xyzzy. Next, hold down the shift key for one second. You will now see a tiny pixel located at the top left corner of your desktop screen when you move your cursor over to any Minesweeper squares. The pixel will change to black when you hover on a mine. It is important to change your desktop background to a solid color other than a black or white to be able to see the pixel.
- Extra Balls – Type lmax at the start of a new ball to get extra balls.
- Gravity Well – Type gmax at the start of a new game to activate Gravity Well.
- Instant Promotion – Type rmax at the start of a new game to go up in ranks.
- Skill Shot – Partially launch the ball up to the chute past the third yellow light bar so it falls back down to get 75.000 points. There are six yellow light bars that are worth a varying amount of points :
- Test Mode – To activate test mode type hidden test at the start of a new ball. You will not be notified the test mode is activated but you can now drag the ball around using your left mouse button.
- Unlimited Balls – Type bmax at the start of a new ball. You will not be notified for nay changes, it is automatically activated. Another ball will automatically appear when your ball is lost. Remember, once you activate this cheat you will not be able to activate other cheats without restarting the game.
- Instant Win – Press Alt + Shift + 2 key during game play to instantly win.
- Draw single cards in a Draw Three game – Hold down Ctrl + Alt + Shift while drawing a new card. Instead of drawing three cards you will only draw one.